PH3 is a mild acidic car shampoo with excessive foam cleaning action that powers through contaminants, water spots, and scale build-up from paint, wheels, and exterior surfaces. Ph3 Shampoo car shampoo is designed to aid in safely removing any existing waxes and sealants from exterior surfaces.
Features & Benefits:
• Perfect solution for pre-wash
• Removes contaminants and previously applied protection
• Fast-acting formula for optimal results
• Fixes clogged coating surfaces
• Removes minerals from coated and
• Safe for coated and non-coated cars
• Ceramic coating rejuvenation abilities
How To Use:
• Compressed Foam Sprayer Method-Wheels
- Dilute with water from 1:15~1:25.
- Spray the dilution on the wheel.
- Use a brush or a mitt, to ensure all surfaces are lathered
- Do not let dry and rinse the surface thoroughly.
• Foam Cannon Method- Full exterior
- Dilute with water 1:5 ~ 1:10.
- Spray dilution on the entire vehicle, including the wheels.
- Do not let dry, and rinse the surface thoroughly.
• Hand Wash Method- Full exterior
- Pre-rinse vehicle to remove any loose debris.
- Dilute with water 1:600 ~ 1:1000 into a Fireball Wash Bucket
- Wash from the top of the vehicle to the bottom using a Fireball Wash Mitt/Pad
- Rinse the mitt periodically in a second bucket filled with clean water
- Do not let dry, and thoroughly rinse with high-pressure water.
• Pre-Wash Method- Full exterior
*Note: You can use leaner ratios for a more flowing mixture or a richer ratio for a denser foam.
- Dilute with water 1:5 ~ 1:10
- Allow Ph3 to remain on the surface for 1-2 minutes, or as long as possible BEFORE drying.
- Rinse thoroughly with high-pressure water.
Tips: PH3 should not be used as a routine wash method as it simultaneously strips contaminants., leaving behind a bare surface.